Wednesday, July 14, 2010

17 again...



Arthur Rimbaud once said;'When you are seventeen you aren't really serious.'

One of my frend is a poet n she wrote a poem named '17 again'...it reminded me d days when i was 17...it was d awsum yr of my life..teenage is d best part of d circle..d fun wid frenz , scul , bunking clases, teasing the famous 'couple' of d historic place called 'school'..
Quoting d words of MARK TWAIN;"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."..haha..funny one...
N after reading this i thank god for this creation of d system to educating idiots..n yes i proudly say dat i m happy to b one of those idiots n i love all d idiots who joined me in this idiotic tasks of 'education'..

Now standing at d last phase of my teenage i look bck to d glorious years of my life..i got my roots strong in dat phase, i got my life,my love,memories dat would never vanish n moreover a lifetime happiness..a bunch of rocking frenz, 'gud' teachers..lol..but now wid a surprise i miss d teachers also..i pity mahself but its TRUE THAT I MISS MY TEACHERS TOO!!! ahh..u need guts to say this...

An Italian proverb;"Little children, headache; big children, heartache"...i agree...
coz teenage is d only phase whr u cnt distinguish btween love and infatuation...but u enjoy being in love ,for others it may b waste of time but for d prsn 'infected' wid the 'virus' of LOVE..its life....

If u r reading this idiotic piece of mine then u surely are on of d idiots who got educated..n if u still r in ur teenage then do enjoy it beyond d limits....n if u have crossed this phase then do get involved with d great memories of that 'golden period'

Let me end this with the lyrics of Bon Jovi's song;-

It's my life
And it's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live while I'm alive

It's my life
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said, "I did it my way"
I just wanna live while I'm alive
'Cause it's my life

signing off
redchutni

4 comments:

  1. hey...!!!
    is it you ??? is it really you.????
    wonderfull work,I must tell you.
    now you are surely getting the roads right.

    keep blogging. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya its me ..its really me...m also lil surprised but u never noe whats gonna happen next....n thanks...

    ReplyDelete